• IT Consultant
- M.S.E.E. (1988) Electrical and Computer Engineering, University of North Carolina at Charlotte
- B.A. (1985) Computer Science, University of North Carolina at Charlotte
- B.S. (1983) Engineering Analysis and Design, University of North Carolina at Charlotte
- Manage and support the Meteorology Linux teaching lab.
- Manage and asminister the College of Liberal Arts & Sciences Linux/Solaris Virtual machines.
- Manage and support the department of Geography and Earth Sciences Novell Netware research and teaching labs.
- Manage and support the university’s Spatial Database Engine (SDE) and Internet Map Servers (IMS).
- Provide advanced consultation to users desiring assistance with a select subset of the most commonly used application packages such as ESRI’s ArcGIS 9.1, Tecplot 10.0, Splus, IRAF, IDL, Envi, Cmaq and Smoke.
- Research current software packages and recommend/design hardware and software solutions.
- Act as the primary vendor contact for purchasing software, obtaining updates, licensing, conducting software evaluations, resolving problems, and referring advanced user questions.